POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Pov-Ray Windows plotting code : Re: Pov-Ray Windows plotting code Server Time
2 May 2024 09:50:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pov-Ray Windows plotting code
From: David H  Burns
Date: 11 Jul 2009 11:32:19
Message: <4a58b083$1@news.povray.org>
For the record, I have not been able to find the
.../windows/pvdisplay.cpp file
in the 3.6 source, but at this point, I doubt if it would be any help. I
played
around with some of the files, but ran into Internet Explorer version error.
when I tried compiling them. Information on the internet from about 10 years
ago didn't help me to correct them. But I'm sure that individual code
would not
compile anyway. I think I have exhausted that approach. I may later try to
describe the kind of feature I would like to see added to Pov-Ray and
submit it for consideration. But first I need to play around and see if
Pov-Ray
already has what I want.

David