POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Different method of voting??? : Re: Different method of voting??? Server Time
6 May 2024 16:27:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Different method of voting???
From: Christian Froeschlin
Date: 7 Jul 2009 18:27:13
Message: <4a53cbc1$1@news.povray.org>
David Buck wrote:

> I've forgotten where this debate took place and can't
> locate it right now.

That's probably because the thread dates from March 2008:

http://news.povray.org/povray.general/thread/%3C47d2ce11%241%40news.povray.org%3E/?ttop=315132&toff=400

> As I recall, though, we seemed to agree on a 10 point range and checks for
technical, artistic and conceptual.
> In any event, I'm happy to change it if we can get a reasonable consensus.

The use of the words "agree" and "concensus" in relation to any
discussion on IRTC rules and voting system is precarious at best ;)