POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : IRTC - new stills contest open : IRTC - new stills contest open Server Time
8 May 2024 19:53:37 EDT (-0400)
  IRTC - new stills contest open
From: David Buck
Date: 1 Jul 2009 00:12:50
Message: <4a4ae242$1@news.povray.org>
The test contest has ended and a new stills contest has begun.  Check
out the Current Rounds page on http://www.irtc.org for more details.

I'll open up the test round for voting shortly.  Since this is a test
round and there was some confusion about the submission process in the
last few hours, I'm willing to accept additional entries for this round
for another 24 hours.  If you want to enter an image into the test
round, email us at irt### [at] irtcorg and we'll make sure your entry
gets submitted.  I hope nobody is annoyed by this extension.  In the
future I intend to keep the deadlines firm.

Thanks
David Buck