POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Login problems : Re: Login problems Server Time
5 May 2024 10:58:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Login problems
From: Warp
Date: 26 Jun 2009 07:04:16
Message: <4a44ab2f@news.povray.org>
Doctor John <joh### [at] homecom> wrote:
> instead I'll do what, I guess, a lot of others are doing. Bye, IRTC.

  Instead of understanding that new websites present technical problems
and that that solving these problems may take time, especially when they
are run by people on their free time as a hobby, you decide to boycott
the whole thing because you can't wait for people to fix the problem.

  No, you are not being a jerk. You are being a sensible and rational
person. Yes.

--
                                                          - Warp