POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Unscientific IRTC participation poll : Re: Unscientific IRTC participation poll Server Time
6 May 2024 18:00:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Unscientific IRTC participation poll
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 17 Jun 2009 15:18:25
Message: <4a394181$1@news.povray.org>

> Given the lively participation in discussions on the subject, one might tend to
> surmise that there will be a fairly high level of participation in the current
> "Test Round" of the newly reborn IRTC. I have, however, noticed that there are
> presently no submissions.  I suspect that this is because most folks, like
> myself, are planning to use most or all of the available time to work on the
> image.

   Wait ...is the "Test Round" a real first round, in which "Test" is the
current topic? Then Samuel Benge is going to win for sure! ;)

   Seriously now, I did submit a test image I had laying around, but it
wasn't specifically done for the IRTC, because I think this is just a "fake"
round just to test things out (and will be surely deleted later, when the
IRTC starts for real).

--
Jaime