POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Kepler-Poinsot polyhedra : Re: Kepler-Poinsot polyhedra Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:18:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kepler-Poinsot polyhedra
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 14 Jun 2009 10:41:41
Message: <4a350c25$1@news.povray.org>
"Bill Pragnell" <bil### [at] hotmailcom> schreef in bericht

> I didn't know about that - I don't really use Moray. Does it do a wide
> range of
> polyhedra, or just the basics?
>
> So far I've got the Platonic, Archimedean, Catalan and Kepler-Poinsot
> solids.
> I'm going to start on the Johnson solids over the next day or so, then
> maybe
> have a crack at the stellations of the icosahedron.

Just the basics, I guess (been a long while).

The plugin is polyhedre.lua (FullMoon) and last I used it (about 2005) I
made octahedron, icosahedron, dodecahedron, tetrahedron with it. I am trying
to find a tutorial somewhere... Maybe you remember my Kepler image (probably
not) back in that year.

Thomas