POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : The Rules : Re: The Rules Server Time
11 Jun 2024 19:50:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Rules
From: Larry Hudson
Date: 13 Jun 2009 20:26:47
Message: <4a3443c7$1@news.povray.org>
Michael Hunter wrote:

> How about this:
>
> Submissions are expected to primarily demonstrate and document the use of 3D
> software. Scores are awarded based on artistic/conceptual, technical merit and
> quality of documentation.

"Quality of documentation" -- absolutely not.  How well or badly a
person can express him/herself verbally has nothing to do with the
quality of the image.

I certainly also appreciate those that can and do document and explain
their techniques, but that should be totally irrelevant to the scoring
of the image.

      -=- Larry -=-