POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Kepler-Poinsot polyhedra : Re: Kepler-Poinsot polyhedra Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:28:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kepler-Poinsot polyhedra
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 13 Jun 2009 13:10:23
Message: <4a33dd7f@news.povray.org>
The stellated edge-only forms remind me of a toy I got as a child from
the Science Museum of Minnesota - I wonder if I still have it, in fact.
It was a kit for building shapes like this, with vaguely star-shaped (6-
pointed IIRC) rubber caps that you could insert clear plastic rods into
in order to make various shapes.

Might be time to rummage around in the basement to see if it's in a box
somewhere.

Jim