POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : The Rules : Re: The Rules Server Time
15 May 2024 18:29:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Rules
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 12 Jun 2009 23:32:45
Message: <4a331ddd$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 12 Jun 2009 22:20:02 -0400, Hildur K. wrote:

>> Neither could I, truth be told, at least not a very complex image.
>> That's why if you look at the history, you'll see no submissions from
>> me.
>>
> Let me see if I understand this right, have you not submitted because
> you don´t make renderings in pure code?

Correct, that and I haven't felt that anything I've done was particularly
noteworthy.  I tended (in the past) to do just simple geometric shapes
using Moray or (more recently) single objects with Wings3D or Blender.

I've also had very little success is coming up with textures that I
thought looked good - but I haven't had the time to spend to learn how to
do better.

Jim