POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : The Rules : Re: The Rules Server Time
28 Apr 2024 14:56:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Rules
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 12 Jun 2009 11:22:29
Message: <4a3272b5$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 13:21:16 -0400, Michael Hunter wrote:

> I’m afraid this discussion has driven off to a different topic. My
> concern was more directed to what constitutes an acceptable entry not
> how submissions should be judged.

Well, perhaps a little bit, but the two are interrelated - something
that's deemed an acceptable entry needs to meet a certain minimum set of
criteria based on what the judging criteria are.

That said, yeah, the breakdown by skill level I suggested does go a bit
farther off topic than just that, and would better be discussed in
another thread.

Jim