POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rope Macro : Re: Rope Macro Server Time
1 Aug 2024 00:16:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rope Macro
From: Chris B
Date: 10 Jun 2009 18:03:57
Message: <4a302dcd@news.povray.org>
"Sven Littkowski" <Sve### [at] Jamaica-Focuscom> wrote in message
> Hi Chris,
>
> this is Sven. I really like your rope macro, and want to use it
> immediately for some of my scenes. Please send it to my e-mail address, I
> would be extremely happy.
>
> Sven

Hi Sven,

It's on the POV-Ray Object Collection at:
http://lib.povray.org/collection/rope/chrisb%201.0/rope.html
There should be a download button at the top of that HTML page.

If that fails you should be able to download using the JavaScript-free index
page at
http://lib.povray.org/searchcollection/index2.php

If you still have a problem downloading it let me know and I'll get you a
copy somehow :-)

Regards,
Chris B.