POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rope Macro : Re: Rope Macro Server Time
1 Aug 2024 00:16:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rope Macro
From: Chris B
Date: 3 Jun 2009 07:06:50
Message: <4a26594a@news.povray.org>
"Chris B" <nom### [at] nomailcom> wrote in message
> I'm working on a new Rope macro to handle knots and track object surfaces

I've posted the first version of these macros onto the POV-Ray Object
Collection at:
http://lib.povray.org/collection/rope/chrisb%201.0/rope.html

This image shows the predefined styles you can use. It's easy to add your
own styles and fairly easy to add new types of knot etc.. I'd be happy to
incorporate any new styles or new knots that you develop into a future
version.

Chris B.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: