POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : lightbeam artifact : lightbeam artifact Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:28:25 EDT (-0400)
  lightbeam artifact
From: BobH
Date: 28 May 2009 13:37:53
Message: <4a1ecbf1$1@news.povray.org>
Resulting from Nurwodah's question at povray.newusers, this from their
posted SDL:

A dark cyan line within an object (glass block) parallels the red cylinder
light source, which can also be seen dividing a refracted portion
horizontally at the upper left and appears to lack the cyan color.

Please be aware I'm using the updated POV-Ray 3.6 (3.6.2) Chris Cason has
been working on, simply because I haven't gone back to Windows Vista to try
3.6.1c yet.

Bob

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'prv362lightbeam_artifact.jpg' (11 KB)

Preview of image 'prv362lightbeam_artifact.jpg'
prv362lightbeam_artifact.jpg