POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Test version of POVWIN version 3.62 available : Re: Test version of POVWIN version 3.62 available Server Time
17 May 2024 18:17:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Test version of POVWIN version 3.62 available
From: BobH
Date: 28 May 2009 10:17:51
Message: <4a1e9d0f$1@news.povray.org>
"BobH" <omniverse*charter!net> wrote in message

> Guess I'm going to be removing 3.6.1c after I check this new one awhile,
> MegaPOV, etc.

Trouble with library paths using megapov, needed to move its includes into
the v3.6\includes. Seems peculiar that it didn't want to use the
Library_Path= I added for its own location(s).
So to anyone else doing megapov+v3.6.2, put the files into the v3.6
locations (unless you have success any other way first). I just didn't want
to mix them but this was the only way.