POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Test version of POVWIN version 3.62 available : Re: Test version of POVWIN version 3.62 available Server Time
17 May 2024 19:20:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Test version of POVWIN version 3.62 available
From: Darren New
Date: 25 May 2009 15:42:40
Message: <4a1af4b0$1@news.povray.org>
BobH wrote:
> To get back into AppData\Roaming\POV-Ray\v3.6\Scenes I must first change
> the "view hidden files" setting outside of POV to see it in the open
> file dialog.

Oh, that's what I was talking about. The option to get to "view hidden
files" is hitting ALT in Explorer. They hid the "normal" menu bar.

I agree that putting the user's data files under AppData seems like the
wrong place. If you can use it with other programs (e.g., text editors), it
should probably go under "My Documents" somewhere.

> Hope I'm making sense.

Yes.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)