POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : If you use Linkedin, you should probably change your password. : Re: If you use Linkedin, you should probably change your password. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:25:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: If you use Linkedin, you should probably change your password.
From: andrel
Date: 9 Jun 2012 15:42:27
Message: <4FD3A724.1050209@gmail.com>
On 9-6-2012 20:57, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
> Well, sure. But you still gotta pick out the /right/ words. That's what
> makes them KEY words...
>
>>> I don't hate living here, it's my favourite place. I hate living WITH MY
>>> MUM, that's for sure. ;-)
>>
>> Your favourite place from a very limited selection, admittedly.
>
> Like I said, everywhere else I've seen is really old and dilapidated...

That is precisely the point: you haven't seen much.

>> I left college for a job in their MIS department. What excited me about
>> the job? Flexible hours, the ability to build new systems and to affect
>> the bottom line indirectly. I did my first large-scale project (only
>> $30,000, but it was a full rewiring of the building for voice/network),
>> and had a chance to learn from someone I came to respect how to make a
>> business case so I could do the things I wanted to do.
>
>> The point is that while yeah - it's a job and you need the money - there
>> should be something about the job or the company that makes you /want/ to
>> get up and go to work in the morning.
>
> I'm astonished. I never thought I'd meet somebody who ACTUALLY GETS
> EXCITED about doing a job...

Sorry to correct you here, but there are quite a few of those in this
group. Or you may not count that as meeting. If you restrict yourself to
actually physically meeting, you might have a point, but only by not
interacting with people from outside your isolated community. It may
look pretty and comfortable to you, but it is not the place where
interesting things happen.