POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Need to put a picture here : Re: Need to put a picture here Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:18:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Need to put a picture here
From: andrel
Date: 9 Jun 2012 15:09:32
Message: <4FD39F6E.1080206@gmail.com>
On 9-6-2012 15:09, Stephen wrote:
> On 09/06/2012 1:48 PM, clipka wrote:
>> Am 09.06.2012 13:41, schrieb Orchid Win7 v1:
>>> Is it me, or does everybody else think that parts of the writing isn't
>>> English?
>>
>> They call it German.
>
> I'll jump in quick before Andrew does. ;-)
>
> I never knew that Germans have their own language.

Well done, especially the implicit assumption that German is only spoken
by Germans (forgetting Austria, parts of Belgium, Switzerland, Italy,
even France, and a few other small states, and minority groups in many
other countries)

--
tip: do not run in an unknown place when it is too dark to see the
floor, unless you prefer to not use uppercase.