POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : What has Darren been working on at Google? : Re: What has Darren been working on at Google? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:26:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What has Darren been working on at Google?
From: andrel
Date: 6 Apr 2012 04:30:46
Message: <4F7EA9BB.1030205@gmail.com>
On 6-4-2012 4:09, Darren New wrote:
> On 4/3/2012 9:27, andrel wrote:
>> I looked at the page and have not a clue what it is about or what the
>> intended audience is. By default I assume it is not me, so I closed
>> the page.
>
> It's computer-aided instruction for advertising agency employees to
> teach them how to get the best value out of using google to advertise
> for their customers.

Ok, so I am indeed not the intended audience. As scientists we don't
need to advertise our work via google. Oh wait...
Well, I just have to wait until this gets crossbred with google scholar
I guess.

--
tip: do not run in an unknown place when it is too dark to see the
floor, unless you prefer to not use uppercase.