POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The game : Re: The game Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:18:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The game
From: andrel
Date: 5 Apr 2012 16:25:31
Message: <4F7DFFBF.9090907@gmail.com>
On 5-4-2012 22:19, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
>>> I do enjoy writing.
>>
>> pity you did decide not to go into research.
>
> Are you kidding me? I *suck* at research! :-S

That is not a problem. Let somebody else do the work and you write it
down, that is a win win combination.
I wish it wouldn't but nowadays writing papers is much more important
that doing good research.

--
tip: do not run in an unknown place when it is too dark to see the
floor, unless you prefer to not use uppercase.