POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The game : Re: The game Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:15:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The game
From: andrel
Date: 5 Apr 2012 16:12:04
Message: <4F7DFC98.5010606@gmail.com>
On 5-4-2012 19:50, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
> On 05/04/2012 04:22 PM, Warp wrote:
>> (Seriously, though, I hope you published this book also in a more
>> permanent location than just here, where it will disappear in a couple
>> of weeks...)
>
> I do enjoy writing.

pity you did decide not to go into research.

BTW settlers is the reason I stopped playing games on the computer.
Two reasons: it took too much time and at some point when trying to get
some sleep I was still seeing these guys walking around on the inside of
my eyelids.

Positive point: I used to play it also with my brother.

--
tip: do not run in an unknown place when it is too dark to see the
floor, unless you prefer to not use uppercase.