POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Black box : Re: Black box Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:20:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Black box
From: andrel
Date: 23 Dec 2011 18:17:50
Message: <4EF50C1A.4070506@gmail.com>
> Last night we watched the 2009 "Nine Lessons and Carols for Godless
> People" - very good.  I particularly liked the bit where Robin Ince was
> talking about how, if you reject the Theory of Evolution, you really are
> rejecting the scientific method, and as such, shouldn't really be
> 'believing' in anything like medicine because those use the same method
> to be validated.

I think that logically they should also try top get rid of all animal
testing of drugs. It hampers companies in making money and it is useless
anyway as man is not in any way related to e.g. mice.
Then again, it is hard for me to understand their logic, if it exist at all.

--
tip: do not run in an unknown place when it is too dark to see the floor.