POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : For metric gamers : Re: For metric gamers Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:27:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: For metric gamers
From: andrel
Date: 7 Oct 2011 18:15:05
Message: <4E8F79DD.7030007@gmail.com>
On 6-10-2011 3:12, Darren New wrote:
> On 10/5/2011 14:05, andrel wrote:
>> I think 'Century of the Anchovy' was a big give away. ;)
>
> You missed the required adjective. "Century of the Flatulent Anchovy" or
> "Year of the Confused Fruit-Bat" or something.

It was the *century* of the fruitbat. As far as I can find only the
years have adjectives not the centuries. According to lspace.org the
century of the anchovy was mentioned in Carpe Jugulum.  perhaps I have
to reread that one to find the reference.

--
Apparently you can afford your own dictator for less than 10 cents per
citizen per day.