POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : C++ Advice : Re: C++ Advice Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:23:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: C++ Advice
From: andrel
Date: 26 Sep 2011 16:56:52
Message: <4E80E713.1020303@gmail.com>
On 25-9-2011 19:18, Nekar Xenos wrote:

> I should have said at first that he wants to get into game programming.
> Ultimately he wants to make games for the Nintendo Wii. It's going to be
> a long road....

Are you sure that games programming will still be necessary when he
finishes?

There is also game and character design.

Partly prompted by this: Tomorrow I will be visited by two students who
study game design and one of their teachers. The students will do an
internship in our embryology group. Creating (hopefully animatable)
models of our embryos. Message: You can find knowledge about games in
strange places and you can apply that knowledge in even stranger places.

--
Apparently you can afford your own dictator for less than 10 cents per
citizen per day.