POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tumblr, Images and Copyrights : Re: Another finding Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:26:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another finding
From: andrel
Date: 8 Aug 2011 18:59:49
Message: <4E406A71.6080301@gmail.com>
On 8-8-2011 20:05, Ive wrote:
> not related to Tumblr.
>
> Just did a search with the new Google reverse image search engine and
> the very first try lead me to this:

I can only find one image of mine included in two blogs, so that is not
too bad. And they were of a ceramic thing (the death of rats in this
case), so in a sense it is not even what I would consider original work.
(it is, but the proces of making and baking it was what took most of the
time, whereas a POV image is the direct result of spending time, so i
would feel more infringed if they took a POV image from me).

--
Apparently you can afford your own dictator for less than 10 cents per
citizen per day.