From: andrel
Date: 25 Apr 2011 18:05:29
Message: <4DB5F02B.9080004@gmail.com>
On 25-4-2011 23:43, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Apr 2011 23:33:00 +0200, andrel wrote:

>> Only if it is nor was at any time able to interfere in this universe.
>> (my feeling is that this is correct English, my brain says 'huh, aren't
>> you missing a negation', but where to put it?)
>
> Maybe try saying it a different way - I think I understand, but I want to
> be sure before I comment. :)

I am prepared to accept any deity if and only if it has never had any
influence on my universe and it will never have, and as long as it's
existence can be rigorously and scientifically proven by an experiment.

--
Apparently you can afford your own dictator for less than 10 cents per
citizen per day.