POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Random research : Re: Random research Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:15:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Random research
From: andrel
Date: 25 Apr 2011 17:20:23
Message: <4DB5E599.6080303@gmail.com>
On 25-4-2011 23:14, Darren New wrote:
> On 4/25/2011 13:59, Jim Henderson wrote:
>> I'll resist saying "GIYF"....whoops. ;)
>
> My favorite was when my brother asked me a question by email, and I gave
> him the link to the answer with "GIYF" at the bottom of the message. He
> sent back "What does GIYF mean?"

The paper version of that in the 80's was in my university that if
someone asked what an acronym meant, the canonical answer was: look it
up in the ALUVA. I guess you'll understand what the acronym means
without knowing what the letters stand for.

--
Apparently you can afford your own dictator for less than 10 cents per
citizen per day.