POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Powerful : Re: Powerful Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:22:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Powerful
From: andrel
Date: 20 Apr 2011 18:01:30
Message: <4DAF57B9.4070003@gmail.com>
On 20-4-2011 23:41, Stephen wrote:
> On 20/04/2011 10:17 PM, andrel wrote:
>>
>> As far as I know the British are famous for that sort of thing
>> http://www.omrlp.com/ probably much more fun than the BNP I guess
>
> It's not as if the Dutch are much saner, only more responsible.

Responsible would not be my first choice to describe e.g. Geert Wilders.
And in some elections we have had strange candidates, but not as
consistently as in Britain.

> Where ever you go in the world you find a mad Dutchman. IMHO ;-)

I wouldn't know that, but wherever I go there will be at least one mad
Dutchman.

--
Apparently you can afford your own dictator for less than 10 cents per
citizen per day.