POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mars needs to get the heck out of the Uncanny Valley : Re: Mars needs to get the heck out of the Uncanny Valley Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:25:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mars needs to get the heck out of the Uncanny Valley
From: andrel
Date: 6 Apr 2011 17:05:57
Message: <4D9CD5B5.1060509@gmail.com>
On 6-4-2011 22:49, Orchid XP v8 wrote:

>>> Not really, no.
>>
>> I asked because it is not uncommon among nerds and other autistic
>> persons.
>
> Yeah. And if you're not very keyed in to subtle vibes, the fact that
> they're missing is something that you likely wouldn't notice.
>
> But, as I say, it's not a problem I suffer with particularly. (As far as
> I know, anyway...)

There are some tests for that on the internet. A friend of mine has this
'problem'. We did such a test and he was horrible and I was not very
good, but also not as bad as I expected. That said, I won't do the test
posted by Kevin, for most of the images I haven't got a clue. I don't
think I will do better than chance.

--
Apparently you can afford your own dictator for less than 10 cents per
citizen per day.