POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Spiders : Re: Spiders Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:22:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spiders
From: andrel
Date: 28 Mar 2011 15:53:59
Message: <4D90E755.3050001@gmail.com>
On 27-3-2011 13:21, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> On 18/03/2011 07:04 PM, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
>> All I can say is that if anyone was looking for some stuff, all they'd
>> have to do would be to /follow the spiders/. Yep, that'd lead 'em right.
>
> So did you guys miss me then?

I noticed your absence. That is not the same as missing you ;)
I simply assumed you were on holiday again.
Or broke your hip while dancing too much.
Or were shot in the fracas at paintball.*
But I knew you would come back, you always do.

*) no, I don't know where they are.

--
Apparently you can afford your own dictator for less than 10 cents per
citizen per day.