POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : random questions : random questions Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:22:44 EDT (-0400)
  random questions
From: andrel
Date: 9 Mar 2011 17:34:22
Message: <4D78006D.3090409@gmail.com>
Lets join the random club.

- why does my thunderbird not open links any more? They are still blue
underlined, act like hyperlinks, have an 'open link in browser' in the
popup menu. But I have to copy and paste the link into the address bar
of my browser. That is the only thing that works.
- Why after changing my power supply does my machine reboot immediately
after going into hibernation. I can at that moment press the on/off
button to stop it from rebooting, but I have to wait until that happens.
No selecting hibernation and walking away anymore.
- I question that might have been answered before, but I don't remember
the answer. I maintain a site for a friend of mine. Reasonable cermics
artist, very good painter, and bad photographer (note the reflections in
the pictures covered with glass), www.sayyah.nl She want to upload her
own pictures and maintain the site herself. I use a Matlab script to
build this from a simple CSV file, that was easiest for me, but
impossible for her. What kind of program would you recommend that has
more or less this functionality. I want something simple with more than
one way to reach a picture (by theme, by technique and in the complete
listing and perhaps more if a picture is from more than one theme). I
cannot assume any knowledge of programming. I haven't checked what my
provider supports, and frankly I have no idea what to check. (I build my
websites by hand, assisted by Matlab for the tedious work).

--
Apparently you can afford your own dictator for less than 10 cents per
citizen per day.