POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A Tribute to Steve Paget : Re: A Tribute to Steve Paget Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:22:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Tribute to Steve Paget
From: andrel
Date: 2 May 2010 10:43:37
Message: <4BDD8F90.6090007@gmail.com>
On 2-5-2010 15:55, Stephen wrote:
> On 02/05/2010 1:52 PM, andrel wrote:
>>
>> I like them all. And indeed the winner the most. Made a couple of
>> dragons myself over the last few years but not in POV yet. (this is
>> mine: http://www.bytehouwer.nl/visitekaart/reddragon.jpg but ivanhoe's
>> is cuter).
>>

> AWESOM CERAMIC! :-)
>
>> I was planning on entering something for this competition, but somehow
>> the fact that it was started and ended simply failed to register. :(
>
> You can always enter the current round "Money" and keep his memory alive.

I was thinking about something with the theme of 'the last post' both
because of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_Post and the contrast with
our famous series of first posts (the reasons I originally suggested to
use that as the theme of the challenge).
It is hard to see how I can fit that into a 'Money'-theme. I'll let this
one pass and one day I enter. Hopefully when I have some time to spend
on it. You can always hope, can't you?