POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A Tribute to Steve Paget : Re: A Tribute to Steve Paget Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:22:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Tribute to Steve Paget
From: andrel
Date: 2 May 2010 08:52:19
Message: <4BDD757B.9070205@gmail.com>
On 2-5-2010 9:47, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> At the TC-RTC site, the winners of the March/April RenderTime Challenge "A
> Tribute to Steve Paget" have been announced. There were nine entries and all
> were of  high quality. Steve was thus well and beautifully remembered not
> only as the founder of the Challenge but also as a keen artist and a kind
> and loving person.
>
> The images can be seen at:
> http://www.tc-rtc.co.uk/displayallimages/stills/10018/2010-March.html
>
> Thomas

I like them all. And indeed the winner the most. Made a couple of
dragons myself over the last few years but not in POV yet. (this is
mine: http://www.bytehouwer.nl/visitekaart/reddragon.jpg but ivanhoe's
is cuter).

I was planning on entering something for this competition, but somehow
the fact that it was started and ended simply failed to register. :(