POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The most dangerous species of all : Re: The most dangerous species of all Server Time
29 Sep 2024 23:26:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The most dangerous species of all
From: Warp
Date: 2 May 2009 03:47:09
Message: <49fbfa7c@news.povray.org>
somebody <x### [at] ycom> wrote:
> Something like that, but a little more complicated. Take voting. I firmly
> belive it's irrational for any individual to vote.

  While it wasn't really the point of your post (but just an example),
I'm curious to know why you think voting is irrational.

  There's a widespread misconception (maybe an intentional one), that
people can't really affect what happens in their country by voting, and
thus voting is useless and a delusion.

  Practical examples contradict this notion. Voting has caused changes,
and people have voted against mainstream and had got some effect on what
happens.

--
                                                          - Warp