POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The most dangerous species of all : Re: The most dangerous species of all Server Time
30 Sep 2024 01:17:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The most dangerous species of all
From: Kevin Wampler
Date: 2 May 2009 00:02:02
Message: <49fbc5ba@news.povray.org>
somebody wrote:
> I like it. "Chronic apathy", it is then.

Honestly, it sounded to me more like you were "following" something more
akin to ethical objectivism.  Since you bothered to post at all, and
admit to being concerned for your own self-interest I don't know if
"chronic apathy" is quite appropriate.

>> but some might not consider that a "school of thought".
>
> I cannot say I blame them. Reality is too dull for philosophizing.

I'm tempted to make exactly the opposite claim, but I suppose dullness
is in the eye of the beholder.