POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The most dangerous species of all : Re: The most dangerous species of all Server Time
29 Sep 2024 21:24:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The most dangerous species of all
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 1 May 2009 12:36:01
Message: <49fb24f1$1@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:
> On 4/30/2009 4:24 PM, somebody wrote:
>> "nemesis"<nam### [at] gmailcom>  wrote in message
>>> This argument of "well, that's a problem for our sons and grandsons"
>>> really bothers me.  We may well have no descendants to handle that kind
>>> of responsability.
>>
>> I find it irrational for people to care about realities they are not, and
>> cannot be, part of.
>
> I find it irrational not to plan for sustainability.

	You know all these laws we have about Internet arguments? Godwins Law, etc?

	I need to come up with a catchy sounding phrase that points out the
meaningless throwing around of the word "irrational". It almost always
has no value when it comes to the argument.

--
Why do so many foods come packaged in plastic? It's so uncanny.

                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl