POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fighting piracy on two fronts : Re: Fighting piracy on two fronts Server Time
29 Sep 2024 21:22:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fighting piracy on two fronts
From: somebody
Date: 26 Apr 2009 21:08:04
Message: <49f50574@news.povray.org>
"Chambers" <ben### [at] pacificwebguycom> wrote in message
> On 4/21/2009 7:31 AM, somebody wrote:

> By the way, are you aware that through many different comparisons,
> doctors always come out more dangerous than gun owners?

You convinced me. I'm going to see a gun owner if I get cancer. Ultimately,
though, I think funeral houses are the most dangerous place to be around.
Somebody's always been dead every single time I've been to one. Who can say
it won't be me next time? So I stopped going to funerals. I may just live
forever.

See, I can use fawlty reasoning too...