POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : What rotten granite! : Re: What rotten granite! Server Time
31 Jul 2024 20:20:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What rotten granite!
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 22 Apr 2009 05:24:34
Message: <49eee252$1@news.povray.org>
"stbenge" <" <-"@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
news:49ee2a1c@news.povray.org...
> Yes, there is a new version. I never released it because I thought nobody
> was interested. One person is enough for me :) There are a couple of very
> minor changes I need to make to the code and then it will be released post
> haste!

Never assume that, Sam! Without exageration, all the utilities coming out of
your hands are highly appreciated and waited for impatiently by many from
this community. I cannot imagine a day when somebody would grumble: "Oh
dear! Another useless piece of code from Sam? When is he going to shut
down??" :-)
You certainly are one of the top creative drivers of POV-Ray.

Thomas