POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : What rotten granite! : Re: What rotten granite! Server Time
31 Jul 2024 20:18:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What rotten granite!
From: stbenge
Date: 21 Apr 2009 16:18:36
Message: <49ee2a1c@news.povray.org>
Carlo C. wrote:
> Sam, I very much appreciate your comment.
> Your tips are really useful, and I will remember them when really try to achieve
> a photorealistic texture.
> This is actually only an (weird) experiment.
> Thank you!
> :-)

Carlo,

I try to help when I can (even when it's not really needed, apparently ;) )

> <off-topic>
> Some news on the *Luminous Bloom* ?
> An update version?
> </off-topic>

Yes, there is a new version. I never released it because I thought
nobody was interested. One person is enough for me :) There are a couple
of very minor changes I need to make to the code and then it will be
released post haste!

Sam