POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Am I just too stupid for programming?!? : Re: Am I just too stupid for programming?!? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 20:13:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Am I just too stupid for programming?!?
From: Jörg 'Yadgar' Bleimann
Date: 20 Apr 2009 08:35:02
Message: <49ec6bf6@news.povray.org>
High!

I must have placed one #end statement too much within my nested loop - I
removed it, and now it runs! At least the meridional gap is (almost)
gone, but as you can see in the latest image below, Christoph was right
in assuming that altering the scaling divisor won't help in the long run!

Onward to the next issue... the bounding problem!

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar

Now playing: We Are The Refugees (Ian Cussick)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '2009-04-20 phobos, take 5.jpg' (12 KB)

Preview of image '2009-04-20 phobos, take 5.jpg'
2009-04-20 phobos, take 5.jpg