POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hotel crime scene : Re: Hotel crime scene Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:22:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hotel crime scene
From: CShake
Date: 16 Apr 2009 10:29:44
Message: <49e740d8$1@news.povray.org>
Jaime Vives Piqueres wrote:
> I was practicing with Chief Architect, and did this hotel corridor... it
> was
> so boring that I decided to have some fun adding some story to it.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Jaime

Very nice!

Others have already commented on the blood color, but I'd like to add
that the chair rail seems to be exceedingly shiny, at least compared to
the amount of normal bump. It seems almost like it was really rough and
covered in cellophane; I think turning down the highlight or shallow
reflection would help. That really applies to all the white paint, it
just seems plastic-y

Exit signs are red in the USA, but I have seen green signs other places.