POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hotel crime scene : Re: Hotel crime scene Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:22:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hotel crime scene
From: Ive
Date: 16 Apr 2009 04:06:26
Message: <49e6e702$1@news.povray.org>
Jaime Vives Piqueres wrote:

> the intention WAS to be photorealistic...

In that respect I think what gives it away is: the lamps (especially the
ones in the ceiling) do look too dim compared to the amount of light
they emit. Perhaps some spheres around them with emissive media and
spherical density to simulate color bleeding would do the trick.
And I cannot imagine that any *real* plant could survive within this
environment, so by assuming thay are made of plastic, some specular
highlights on them would be a nice touch.

-Ive