POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Going to update this scene for 3.7 ... : Re: Going to update this scene for 3.7 ... Server Time
31 Jul 2024 20:19:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Going to update this scene for 3.7 ...
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 14 Apr 2009 02:02:36
Message: <49e426fc@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:
> It was simple and elegant, and it took forever to render. I want to try
> it with the new sslt feature in 3.7
>
> ..... Perhaps it could be a demo scene for the feature?

First, apologies for the rough render ... just doing some quick previews
with basic lighting, no AA, and low sslt sampling parameters.

OK, so with the SSLT object itself, it looks like it works ok.. but when
the glass is in place, the SSLT object looks like it's shadowed by the
glass...

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'milk1.jpg' (145 KB) Download 'milk2.jpg' (145 KB)

Preview of image 'milk1.jpg'
milk1.jpg

Preview of image 'milk2.jpg'
milk2.jpg