POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How True : Re: How True Server Time
29 Sep 2024 23:24:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How True
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 10 Apr 2009 11:06:25
Message: <49df6071$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> I like how they managed to make Shrek II *better* than Shrek I. As in,
> geniunely better. Actually, there have been a few films like that. All

	Not for me. Shrek I was great. Shrek II only had its moments of
greatness. Didn't bother with III.

> Another example would be Back To The Future. Every single episode was cool.

	True.

> Similarly, Pirates of the Caribean. First one was great. Second one was
> great. Third one was... hmm. It all kinda went a bit wrong, eh?

	Didn't like the third. Liked the second when I saw it, but when I saw
it again, it seemed silly. Not so for the first - worth watching more
than once.

--
186,000 miles/sec: Not just a good idea, it's the LAW.

                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl