POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How True : Re: How True Server Time
30 Sep 2024 01:15:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How True
From: Darren New
Date: 9 Apr 2009 15:50:21
Message: <49de517d$1@news.povray.org>
Bill Pragnell wrote:
> Haha, although that bit does annoy me for another reason - the slo-mo raindrops
> are all long stringy blobs, not the perfect spheres they should be

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiversity/en/e/eb/RaindropShape.jpg

Actually, raindrops falling look a lot like bubbles rising. They're not
round, their little upside-down cups.

> I do like the dock battle in the third film tho.

I was the only person in the theatre that laughed when the Oracle's sidekick
opened the door with the special key the first time. Then about another 10%
of the audience laughed when Neo said "These are back doors, aren't they?"
We must have had an unusually low concentration of geeks that day.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)