POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : AOI pattern : AOI pattern Server Time
31 Jul 2024 22:08:29 EDT (-0400)
  AOI pattern
From: Christian Froeschlin
Date: 30 Mar 2009 15:01:50
Message: <49d1171e@news.povray.org>
Boring! Hmm wait a second it doesn't look like MegaPOV :-)

As I finally got beta31 compiled yesterday evening and some
people recently posted that the AOI pattern is one of the most
useful things in MegaPOV I thought porting this to the 3.7
codebase would be a realistic aim for familiarizing myself
with the sources. All in all, it went rather smoothly, it
could have worked yesterday night if I hadn't been so
sleepy as to move a block to Parse_PatternFunction
which should have been in Parse_Pattern.

Of course, it needs some testing and then some probing
in the beta test group whether the POV-Team is actually
interested to include this in 3.7.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'testaoi.png' (41 KB)