POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Textured block pattern problem : Re: My contribution is online now! (n/t) Server Time
1 Aug 2024 04:13:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My contribution is online now! (n/t)
From: Jörg 'Yadgar' Bleimann
Date: 28 Mar 2009 14:18:42
Message: <49ce6a02$1@news.povray.org>
High!

But now another problem occurs: as I tried to compose the texture of the
Afghan flag as a layered texture consisting of a simple three-column
pattern (lower layer) and an object pattern generated from a vectorized
bitmap made with Inkscape, I got the message:

Illegal texture or patch in clip, bound or object pattern.

Here is the definition of the "AfghanFlag" macro:

#macro Flags_AfghanFlag()
    Flags_ThreeColumnFlag(0, <191, 0, 0>/255, <0, 0.6, 0>)
// Layered texture, coat of arms object-patterned texture yet to be
// added!
    texture
    {
      pigment
      {
         object
         {
           object { Afghanistan_Coat_of_Arms }
           scale 0.01
           color rgbft 1
           color rgbft <1, 1, 1, 0, 0>
         }
       }
     }
#end

What went wrong? I also submitted the file Afghanistan_Coat_of_Arms.inc
containing the definition of Afghanistan_Coat_of_Arms to the Object
Collection, so you can look it up...

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar