POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Textured block pattern problem : Re: My contribution is online now! (n/t) Server Time
1 Aug 2024 04:12:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My contribution is online now! (n/t)
From: Chris B
Date: 28 Mar 2009 13:11:02
Message: <49ce5a26@news.povray.org>
>> Now I'm confused :-)
>> I don't see a new version on the site and I don't see any text in your
>> last post ??
>
> Yes, (n/t) means "no text" - the headline was meant to say it all!
>
> As I'm an absolute newbie to the Object Collection, I probably uploaded
> the version under a wrong name, so that you can't find it - I simply
> entered "Flags" in the "Name" line, if that may help you...

The name "Flags" should be right and it should have asked for a new version
number.
However, I don't see it under that or any other name. The last submission I
see was a new one from a couple of days ago.
Did you get something like the screen shot attached, confirming that the
upload had worked?

Regards,
Chris B.

Post a reply to this message