POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Textured block pattern problem : Re: @Chris B.: SHOUT!!! Server Time
1 Aug 2024 06:24:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: @Chris B.: SHOUT!!!
From: Chris B
Date: 28 Mar 2009 06:06:13
Message: <49cdf695@news.povray.org>

news:49cde50d$1@news.povray.org...
> High!
>
> Although I just registered and logged in, I can't proceed to the members
> area... I just always get the login tab!
>
> Yadgar

That's odd!

Once you're logged in it should change the menu along the top, so you get a
'Contribute' and a 'Members' option. It should also take you straight into
the Members Page (although it says 'Contributors Page' in the title at the
moment). This lists 4 options ('Submit a contribution','Update your
profile','Log Off','Unregister').

The login process uses Cookies, so it won't work if you have Cookies
disabled. The Contribution screen also uses JavaScript, so that won't work
if you have JavaScript disabled in your browser.  The other thing I noticed
one time was that my first login attempt didn't seem to 'take', but I
repeated the same login and it worked the second time.

I've just checked the site in both Firefox 3.0.7 and IE 7.0 on Windows Vista
and they both seems to be working ok. What are you using?

Regards
Chris B.