POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Old & New (Elephant Dream) : Re: Old & New (Elephant Dream) Server Time
31 Jul 2024 22:14:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Old & New (Elephant Dream)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 27 Mar 2009 03:57:32
Message: <49cc86ec$1@news.povray.org>
"clipka" <nomail@nomail> schreef in bericht
news:web.49cbbfa84439681293bfb07f0@news.povray.org...

> Very strong motif!

Thanks!

> I don't like the contrast of the revisited shot, though. A *bit* more
> light on
> the dreaming elephant, please!

Correct. Between the two images, a backwall (with window) and a roof have
been added, and a spotlight removed.

> Also, the shot looks to me like there is a wall outside, which I reckon is
> *not*
> intentional.

Oh, but there is a wall indeed! and intentional too!  :-)  Between the two
farthest elephants. The dream is layered, you see?

However, the intention is to make the wall more irregular.

Thomas