POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Layered texture in a texture map within cells pattern - how to use repeat warp? : Layered texture in a texture map within cells pattern - how to use repeat warp? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 22:13:56 EDT (-0400)
  Layered texture in a texture map within cells pattern - how to use repeat warp?
From: Jörg 'Yadgar' Bleimann
Date: 26 Mar 2009 14:49:25
Message: <49cbce35$1@news.povray.org>
High!

Slowly advancing with my flags project... as I came to the Swiss flag, I
  had to construct it as a two-layered texture (two boxed patterns for
the  white cross). Now I want to use the Swiss flag together with
(currently) five other for random distribution with a cells pattern -
but how can I repeat-warp an entire texture rather than a pigment pattern?

Attached here is what I got up to now...

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: